Herculite doors are beautiful, frameless glass doors which are typically used in commercial properties The clean and modern look of a Herculite door adds a touch of professionalism. It is visually appealing and inviting to both the customers and the employees!
HERCULITE DOORS available in glass thickness up to 1”, multiple glass colors, and textures with accent hardware in a variety of styles and colors, adding a Herculite door to your business could be just the difference that sets you apart from your competitors!
Whether you are looking to install a new Herculite door or replace a damaged one, we are here to help. Call us today for a free consultation!
Frequently Asked Questions
Patio doors are typically only found in the back of houses because their windows are more likely to break. Although front door windows can be made of glass, many homeowners prefer to use them because of how attractive they are. As an additional layer of defense for your door, we advise having a solid security system with a strike plate and multipoint locking system.
The cost of installing a new front door will vary depending on the type of door you want to install, the door style, the material used if you need to replace the side panels, the size of the door, any additional glass features, the type of locking system, and the cost of modifying the structure of your existing door and threshold.
Doors that are hollow in the middle are made of metal, usually reinforced or galvanized stainless steel doors. They are made up of steel sheets covering some sort of insulation. Polyurethane, polystyrene, and kraft honeycomb are a few well-liked alternatives for this substance. They can be either single or double hollow metal doors. They may have windows, panels, or just be flush. Residential, commercial, and industrial applications are all possible for them.
Installing hollow metal doors has many advantages, whether for new construction or retrofitting, which is why they are growing in popularity for both interior and exterior use.
These benefits consist of:
- Hollow metal doors require very little maintenance. Many require almost no maintenance at all, particularly those made of galvanized steel for corrosion resistance.
- Hollow metal doors typically last longer than wood doors or other types of doors in terms of durability. Additionally, they have a high level of resistance to rust, wear and tear, and impact damage in the case of stainless-steel hollow metal doors. They are therefore ideal for sometimes difficult settings like schools and hospitals.
- Hollow metal doors have an insulated core, which allows for significant energy cost savings in rooms with hollow metal doors.
- Hollow metal doors are usually inflammable-proof in the event of a fire. They won’t melt as quickly as standard metal doors or burn like wooden doors.
- Lightweight Construction, Because hollow metal doors are lightweight, construction can go more quickly and easily.
Compared to plastic or wooden doors, aluminum entry doors offer several benefits.
Key benefits are as follows:
- Structural soundness,
outstanding thermal and acoustic insulation,
- Great anti-burglary defense,
- Long useful lives and almost infinite design possibilities.
The ideal entrance that combines all these features with top-notch craftsmanship and an exceptional style is reliable and beautiful even decades after the purchase.