The industry’s smallest and most durable proximity key tag. The tag is 100% transfer molded and is so durable it can withstand the weight of a vehicle. Size is 1.57″ x 0.98″ x 0.157″ (40 mm x 25 mm x 4 mm). Sequentially numbered (C5 formatting excepted). Lifetime Warranty.
The most popular proximity card in existence, it is thin enough to be “wallet-friendly” yet durable enough to carry a lifetime warranty. It comes standard with a vertical slot punch and can accept photos and graphics via industry standard adhesive packs (dye sublimation or laminated). Size is 2.13″ x 3.38″ x 0.065″ (54 mm x 86 mm x 1.6 mm). Sequentially numbered (C5 formatting excepted). Lifetime Warranty.
The ProxPass II is an active tag specifically designed for vehicle access control. Providing convenient access control for parking and fleet management applications, ProxPass II is an ideal augmentation to an existing or new HID proximity installation. The proximity tag designed for vehicle access control can be encoded with any HID format and numbering system used by HID proximity cards, including the Corporate 1000 format.
The PROXKEYIII is a proximity credential in a convenient fob format that easily attaches to a key ring, badge clip or lanyard. The PROXKEYIII has a durable outer shell and is built to withstand harsh operating environments.
- Functions with Keyscan’s K-PROX2, K-KPR, K-VAN readers, as well as other 125 kHz-compatible readers
- Available in Keyscan 36-bit and standard 26-bit formats
- Consistent read range and suited for use in applications where photo ID is not required
The ProxKey III is a proximity card keyfob for access control offering HID proximity technology in a convenient, pocket size device. The proximity card keyfob easily attaches to a key ring, badge clip or lanyard. The ProxKey III is built to withstand harsh operating environments or handling.
ROSSLARE 13.56MHz MIFARE Smart Card Contactless Cards
The highly advanced AT-D4S-000-0001 card functions as an identifier.
Using a reader, the card is identified and the system responds accordingly.
The card is compliant with ISO/IEC 14443-1/2/3/4.
- Data retention of approximately 10 years
- Write endurance of up to 100,000 cycles
- Data encryption on RF channel with replay attack protection
- Read/write operations
Rosslare’s proximity credential tags are highly compact and sleek in their design. The new tags are available for use with 125 kHz RFID reader technologies, and are available with optional printed id. Having no power of their own, they can be read by card readers when they penetrate the electromagnetic field produced in the proximity of the reader. The range depends on the antenna and field generated by the reader, so the tags will have different read-ranges with various readers.
- Highly Reliable, Interference free – users carrying the tag will feel no interference when passing other electromagnetic objects
- Strong, Flexible and Vandal resistant – sturdy and robust, the tags can even get wet and continue to function
- Read-Only – printed number on the face of the tag matches contactless reading by readers
- Pocket Size – enables users to comfortably carry it around with them
- Security – is known for its infinite number of reads
- Easily Identifiable –when the external tag number is provided to the system